Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The One Where You Can Crush on Carson

 The wonderful people over at NA Alley are once again hosting the NA Crush Tournament!

 If you aren't familiar with the concept of a Crush Tournament, check out this page for more information. Basically, think of it as a literary version of March Madness where you vote for your favorite book boyfriends until only one is left standing. 

I'll admit that I'm a little surprised that Carson made it into the tourney - not because I don't think he's crush-worthy, but because All Lined Up hasn't even been out that long! 

I thought if one of my guys made the tournament it would be Garrick or Cade, since y'all have had more time to get to know them. But I am absolutely THRILLED that it's Carson, and I can't tell you guys how much it means to me that you love him as much as I do!

Carson's first match is Thursday July 3rd, and he's going up against Jack Carter from The Perfect Game by J. Sterling. Jack's a super swoony baseball player, and I think it's kind of awesome that my quarterback is going up against another college athlete. It's sure to be a great match, and it's only TWO DAYS AWAY!


Here are all the ways you can support Carson:
-Vote for Carson on Thursday! Voting goes from midnight to midnight.
-Like Carson on Facebook.
-Join Carson's Pep Squad on Facebook.
-Follow Carson on Twitter.
-Follow Carson's advocate Betsy on Twitter.
-Add a #TeamCarson Twibbon to your social media.

You can also grab some of these sweet #TeamCarson graphics to post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and anywhere else you see fit!







 But what's in it for you? I'm glad you asked! All Broke Down is the second book in the Rusk University series, and I just CAN.NOT.WAIT. to share it with you guys! It's Silas' story, and the first time I've ever written a "bad boy," and y'all...he is BAD. It's the longest book I've written to date, and by far the steamiest (for real, I'm blushing just thinking about it). All Broke Down releases in October, but if Carson wins the match on Thursday, I'll share a super secret excerpt with you guys!


So, to review: If you want an exclusive peek at All Broke Down, VOTE FOR CARSON! Thank you all so much for your support - it's because of YOU that Carson has this amazing opportunity! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read it I hope Carson wins I have voted got my team twibbon on my Facebook and twitter but there's one more question can you pre-order All Broke Down yet xx

    ReplyDelete