Saturday, October 20, 2012

The One Where my World has Turned Upside Down

So... I looked at my blog today and realized it had been almost a week since I'd posted.

I also realized how much has CHANGED in my life in less than a week.

I can't explain it all to you guys at this point, but know that this week has been the single craziest week of my life. And the success of LOSING IT is only part of that.

Since the last time I posted, LOSING IT hit #1 on the Barnes and Noble eBook Bestseller list. It stayed there for a few days, and since then has been fluctuating within the top five. It's been moving a little slower on Kindle, but advances there have been steady. I broke the Top 100 Kindle Bestsellers a few days ago, and am now up to #35.

It has been exactly one week since LOSING IT went live on Barnes and Noble, and my world was turned upside down. I am at a loss for words to express how I am feeling. I've gotten so many lovely emails and comments and tweets that my heart is full and fit to burst. I've not answered you all, but I'm working on it! The influx of response kind of took me by surprise, and I'm still playing catch-up.

I've been getting a lot of questions about other formats for LOSING IT-- iBookstore, Smashwords, and Print copies especially.

I'm looking in to all of these formats, I promise. But like I said, my life has been a bit crazy this week, so I've not had time to seriously pursue publishing in any of these formats. I promise to let you know though if and when they are available.

In the mean time, thank you all for your support! Thank you for reading my book and reviewing it! If you've read and haven't reviewed, I would greatly appreciate your posting your thoughts on Barnes and Noble and Amazon! Thank you to all those who have told friends and family members about the book! There is truly no marketing better than word of mouth! I love, love, love you all and can't wait to tell you more about all the great things that are happening!

In Awkard <3,

Cora

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your well-deserved success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your book last night and all I can say is....can't wait to re read:) I'm going to do a spotlight on my blog for it tomorrow with a drink to go with...I'm thinkin' it should be something with tequila since Bliss favors it:) Any faves you had while writing it? I'll tweet the link to you when I post it. Love your work girl!!!
    Lynsie
    www.lynsiebuchanan.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, huge congrats on all your success! Seriously, make printed copies of LOSING IT available because I so need a hardcopy of this one! ;) Congrats and you totes deserve it aaaallll! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved this book! Cant wait for more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there going to be a sequel? Please say yes I want more ;)

    ReplyDelete